DE has many dietary uses for pets and livestock. Added daily to your animals diet (at the feed rates recommended below) the hard and sharp honeycombs of the DE lacerate internal worms causing them to release their grip on intestinal walls and get passed. This presence of DE in their stools will also discourage flies and insects around your property.
Our Raw DEHealth product is made up from more than 94% Amorphous SILICA and also contains 15 essential trace minerals including phosphorous, selenium, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron. Silica is crucial to bones, tendons, skin, cartilage and blood vessels and existss in the blood stream and vital organs. Mixed with your pets and livestock feed it will help to:
- Promotes better health, less stress and more vitality
- Digestive aid, improving stool health and gut problems
- Stimulates basic metabolism
- Better feed conversion, improving weight gain, health and productivity
- Promotes healthier coats, hair, skin, hooves, nails and feathers
- Cost effective health supplement, helping to reduce vet bills.
- Negatively charged DE particles help to absorb heavy metals, bacteria, pesticides, drug residues and E-Coli (that are positively charged).
DEHealth is BioGro certified under Livestock Feed & Nutrition.
Suggested daily animal feed supplement rates for pets and livestock
|Puppies||1/2 - 1 Teaspoon|
|Dogs under 20kg's||2 Teaspoons|
|Dogs over 20kg's||1 Tablespoon|
|Dogs over 45kg's||2 Tablespoons|
|Chickens, Ducks & Fowl||5% of weight in feed ration|
|Calves||4 grams in morning|
|Cattle & Dairy Cows||2% of dry feed ration|
|Sheep, Goats & Pigs||2% of dry feed ration|
|Alpacas & Llamas||2% of grain feed ration|
|Horses, Ponies & Donkeys||1/2 - 1 cup of daily feed ration|