Fodda Natural Soil Enhancer provides the ideal start for chemical free growth of new plants. It helps detoxicate the soil of any remaining chemical residue from artificial fertilisers and enhances the growth of beneficial soil microorganisms. Fodda Natural Soil Enhancer prepares the soil to give your new plants a great start.
- Natural, non toxic, non residue, biodegradable
- Increases the growth rate of healthy plants – scientifcaly proven
- Discourages slugs and snails
- Odour-free (don’t get all the dogs and cats in the neighbourhood at your place)
- Safe for kids & pets
- Increases the soil temperature
- Enhances the growth of beneficial soil microorganisms
- Supports the slow release of natural fertilizers already in the soil
- Provides plant roots with readily available nutrients
- Improves soil water storing ability
- Reduces the osmosis stress
- Reduces leaching of phosphate and nitrate from the top soil to the waterways with excess water
This specially formulated Natural Soil Enhancer is ideal for the vegetable garden, adding slow release goodness and nutrition.
It can also be used around fruit trees, citrus trees, ornamental trees, flowers, houseplants or directly onto the lawn.
The Natural Soil Enhancer has an N/P/K of 0.5/1/2
- Organic Matter 60/70%
- pH 8.0-9.0
- Magnesium 200mg/kg
- Calcium 35,000mg/kg
- Sulphate 800mg/kg
For all common garden soil types
- 2 handfuls per square metre, mixed in with the soil prior to planting then every 4 to 6 weeks during growing season.
- Around Fruit Trees: 2 handfuls around the drip line of trees every 6 weeks from spring to autumn.
- On the Lawn: 1 handful per square metre.
Always wet area after application.
Always put fodda around the plants not on the plants.